Matching the right people to the right positions and keeping them motivated is critical to the long-term success of any business. Motivated and talented employees can dramatically increase the efficiency of your organisation.
If you are looking for new staff, or if you are considering placing an existing employee in a new role, you need to make sure that the person’s motivations, talents and mindset are in alignment with those required for the new role.
Companies who have traditionally relied on CVs, basic interviews and gut feeling to select employees are subject to a wide margin of error, with the end result being employees who are either overwhelmed, underchallenged or just not a good fit for a particular role.
The Predictive Index helps you set people up for success from the onset
The Predictive Index® is a highly-accurate and well-validated behavioural assessment tool that helps you hire, develop and retain your employees using reliable, science-based data. It's easy to understand and easily implement by line management as well as HR and Talent professionals.
PI® not only reduces the risk of poor recruitment decisions, but it also allows you to build high-performing teams that go the extra mile. It goes beyond traditional methods of assessing people, by measuring four fundamental behavioural drives that each individual has within their make up, to a greater or lesser degree.
By matching these drives to the behavioural expectations of a role, through the use of the PI Job Assessment (formerly the PRO), we can provide a fit/gap analysis and help you predict success in any given role in your organisation.
Working with The Predictive Index develops the ability of your managers to understand employees’ motivations, their expected behaviours and facilitates productive and effective people management across the entire employee life cycle. We teach managers how to set their people up for success.
- Pinpoint the exact behaviours required for success in ANY role in your organisation
- Gain information about what motivates your people and how to keep them engaged
- Select and recruit people who are naturally suited to the demands of the job
- Retain your top performers and develop your current people by knowing how to set them up for success
The Predictive Index makes it simple to get the best out of yourself and your team
We make it easy for everyone involved to prepare for interviews, feedback and appraisal discussions. With our business model you independently administer unlimited assessments for one fixed annual fee. 60,000+ professionals in over 8,000 companies across the world currently use the Predictive Index System to make more informed decisions about their people and teams.
Get started today and you'll get access to:
- Individual and job behavioural profiling all rolled into one powerful online system
- A very fast and user-friendly online survey format in over 65 languages
- A system validated for use in recruitment and selection and compliant with EEOC, APS & SIOP
- Certification workshops available every month, across the world, in over 25 languages
- 450+ behaviour-related job performance validity studies available for you to learn from
- Facility to analyse individuals and team profiles (Group Analytics)
- A dedicated consultant to work with to ensure you get maximum return from your investment with PI